Sunday 9 February 2014

FEBRUARY 11

LAURA McMILLAN: THE WAY IT GOES
(Storybook Love)
ROBERT LINTON: GLISTENING AFTER THE MIST
(Throughout The Autmn Light)
JEFF PEARCE: THE EMERGENCE
(To The Shores Of Heaven)
 TOM CAUFIELD: IT HAPPENS TO EVE
(It Happens To Eve)
MARK BARNES: STORM OF SOLACE
(unreleased)
AEOLIAH & MIKE ROWLAND: A SUMMER'S DAY
(The Reiki Effect Vol. 1)
KEN ELKINSON: SOLSTICE
(Music For Tele Commuting) 
DAN CHADBURN: ONCE UPON A TIME
(Nocturnes)
GREEN SUN: MIKHAIL LOMONOSOV
(The Page Of Life)
THE PELS SYNIDICATE: DISTORTED REALITIES
(Chemical Inconveniences)
 STEPHEN RHODES: THE WATERS OF PEACE
(Bliss)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bruce, it's me Chris, I wanted to see if you know music by Kevin Braheny. I have several of his albums and one I fancy in particular is 'The Way Home' It's a 1978 release and there is only two tracks on it....the title track and 'Perelndra'. Both are a bit long but, great none the less. He also has done collaborations with Tim Clark. Two albums 1) 'Rain' and 2) 'The Spell'. Check them out if you can and it would be cool to hear a track or two on your show. Looking forward to tonight's show. We are experincing another winter storm and I am at work at the moment. I hope to get to tune in at 4PM EST. If not, I will have to catch it on Mixcloud. Cheers for now! Thanks for keeping Atmospheres on the air!!

    ReplyDelete