Thursday 5 February 2015

FEBRUARY 8 2015

TIMOTHY WENZEL: WHIRLWIND (SUMMON THE WIND)
2002: INTO THE LIGHT (TRAIL OF DREAMS)
TIGERFOREST: WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER?
(THE TIDES OF DAY AND NIGHT)
THOUGHT GUILD: BEFORE WE MIGRATE (ELECTRIC CURIOS)
NATTEFROST: KOPENHAACHEN (LIVE IN GERMANY 2008-09)
 BRIAN VASSALLO: BLOSSOMED IN HIS RAYS (SELECTED SINGLES)
PACO PERES DOLZ: FLOATING IN THE RIVER OF SOULS
ANDREAS HACK: ABANDONED (PIECES)
 JAH BUDDAH: STAR MATTER excerpt (BETWEEN WORLDS)
PART 2
ALIO DIE & PARALLEL WORLDS: UNSPOKEN SHAPES (ELUSIVE METAPHOR)
MICHAEL HODGES: THROUGH THE ICE CHAMBERS (DREAMTIME)
TIM STORY: UNTITLED (UNTITLED)
PATRICK O'HEARN: GENTLE WAS THE NIGHT (BETWEEN WORLDS)
ERIC VAN DER HEIJDEN: UNIVERSAL TIME ZONE (UNIVERSAL TIME ZONE)
NEURONIUM: THE DEEP ILLNESS OF LOVE (NUMERICA)
www.oneworldmusic.co.uk






1 comment:

  1. Hey Bruce!! AWESOME SHOW!! From the three opening tracks to the final "The Deep Illness of Love", it has been a wonderful journey! I really love the 2002 track with their daughter at the mic! Timothy Wenzel's track, "Whirlwind" is amazing! I was a bit dissappointed when I couldn't hear the whole track by Jah Buddah - "Star Matter" - so I guess I will have to get it! ;) Anyway, thanks so much for all your hard work in putting these shows together! I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Atmospheres to listen to! Take care my friend!

    Cheers!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete